Monday, September 17, 2007

Relax Alisa


You might be asking yourself- what in the world are you up to now Alisa?? Well, I have been working on a little project that involves hand screened totes that I will be putting to use in the near future (stay tuned!!) AND a handful of these totes will also be donated to STITCH in Austin, TX. I love using my sketches, textures and designs with the silk screening process- so exciting to see the end results!

Other than that I have been crazy busy at work then as usual when things get crazy- I got sick this weekend but tried my darndest not to let it get me down. I am patiently waiting for the thumbnail of my book to arrive any day in the mail- I am very impatient and can't wait to see it. There is something about having something physical in my hands that makes this whole book experience more real!! Tonight I am forcing myself to sit in one place for more than 1 hour and RELAX!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the totes. LOVE THEM! Too cool!

Jennifer Perkins said...

Oh My Gawd the totes, purses and earrings came today and literally was having to fight my sister not to steal. Thank you so much, more details coming soon. It is all so awesome!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails